One Thing was make me VERY VERY MAD!!!
I MAD about this sentence are those stupid was asking me : ''U havent plan to work yet ar?''
Well... if not work... i cannot answer this question in my mind~!!!
Stupid!!! If i havent work, y should i appears at office?!
Stupid Idiot!!! If i havent work, Whoes is the Accountant recorder?!
do u blind? or defect? huh? or... disabled??? huh? damn... your eyes have any problem?
if have... dig out your eyes and PLEASE replace an artificial eyes...
I HATE... anyone who just keep saying me didn't work.
I MAD... anyone those eyeless...
I MAD... anyone those contempt me!!!
so... beware before u wanna say another's living creature didn't working ya... ant also have they work! fish also have they work! event snake also have their WORK ya~
P/S: Dun stupid yourself... ignore anyone that saying YOU didnt work! RAZALUS~!!! Endure and Relax ^.=.^ Cool down, Razalus.
没有评论:
发表评论