2010年12月22日星期三

22-12-2010

Technician的人来了~ 升级至4mbps了~ (24小时内完成升级...
还送一粒WiFi Modem咯~ (D-Link的... 过几天去拿Deck Phone了... 应该是明天吧... 听好咯~ 是Deck Phone... 不是HTC Desire HD... 囧...
不知道是我的Setting 错, 还是Modem上的问题... 囧... 就这样, Setting好后, Internet的灯就跳去红色的... (红色代表不能上网, 通常能上网都在绿色的...) 就这样已经打电话通知他们了...

哎... 虽然统统都升级了... 我的脑还未升级==
说到了冬至, hmm... 今天都没吃到汤圆-w-|||
看来我是不会变老了... (我要变老啊啊啊啊啊 (狂奔QAQ
==谁说不吃不会变老的(囧... 还是一样会变老ok?! -w-|||

店那边的... 电话line进展了~ HOOOOORAYZ~
看到他们在那边维修了~ 辛苦他们咯~ 哈哈~

现在啊~ 正在听着LAST CHRISTMAS这首歌咯~
很好听的一首圣诞歌>>>>>>>>> Lets PLAYZ~



附上歌词~ \\^w^//

Last Christmas, I gave you my heart
But the very next day you gave it away
This year, to save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special

Last Christmas, I gave you my heart
But the very next day you gave it away
This year, to save me from tears
I'll give it to someone
I'll give it to someone special

Once bitten and twice shy
I keep my distance, but you still catch my eye
Tell me baby, do you recognize me?
Well it's been a year, it doesn't surprise me
Happy Christmas

I wrapped it up and sent it
With a note saying "I love you", I meant it
Now I know what a fool I've been
But if you kissed me now, I know you'd fool me again

Last Christmas, I gave you my heart
But the very next day you gave it away
This year, to save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special

Last Christmas, I gave you my heart
But the very next day you gave it away
This year, to save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special
Special
Yea yea

A crowded room, friends with tired eyes
I'm hiding from you, and your soul of ice
I thought you were someone to rely on
Me, I guess I was a shoulder to cry on

A friend to discover with a fire in her heart
A man under cover but you tore me apart
Now I've found a real love, you'll never fool me again

Last Christmas, I gave you my heart
But the very next day you gave it away
This year, to save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special

Last Christmas, I gave you my heart
But the very next day you gave it away
This year, to save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special

Last Christmas, I gave you my heart
But the very next day you gave it away
This year, to save me from tears
I'll give it to someone special

HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO ALL VISITOR AND MY FRIEND~

其实这世界上真的是很残忍的...
就这样... 多关心身边的家人, 亲戚, 朋友吧...
一旦失去了... 要关心都无法开口了...

没有评论: